How do I know if my dog's problem is due to separation anxiety? Separation anxiety describes dogs that usually are overly attached or dependent on family members. They become extremely anxious and show distress behaviours such as vocalization, destruction, or house soiling when separated from the owners.Read More
Last updated: January 7, 2022.
With in increase in COVID-positive cases in our region, we will be limiting the number of clients in our building. Here is what you can expect during your visit at North Hill Animal Hospital:
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
- Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
- Your dedicated team at North Hill Animal Hospital