We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
How do I know if my dog's problem is due to separation anxiety? Separation anxiety describes dogs that usually are overly attached or dependent on family members. They become extremely anxious and show distress behaviours such as vocalization, destruction, or house soiling when separated from the owners.Read More
Last updated: May 29, 2020
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we are pleased to advise that effective May 19, 2020 some restrictions on veterinary practices have been lifted. Based on these changes, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the "Online Consultation" link.
4. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
- Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
- Your dedicated team at North Hill Animal Hospital