Last updated: December 16, 2020
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we are pleased to advise that effective May 19, 2020 some restrictions on veterinary practices have been lifted. Based on these changes, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
- Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
- Your dedicated team at North Hill Animal Hospital