Last updated: January 7, 2022.
With in increase in COVID-positive cases in our region, we will be limiting the number of clients in our building. Here is what you can expect during your visit at North Hill Animal Hospital:
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- 1 person allowed inside with their pets for appointments and procedure drop offs.
- Everyone coming inside MUST:
1) Wear a mask over their nose and mouth and sanitize their hands
2) Complete the COVID screening questionnaire (sent to you via email to fill in)
3) Try your best to remain 6-feet apart from other in the reception area
- We accept cash, but prefer credit or debit
- If you are not comfortable coming in, clients can arrange to drop off their pets and discuss their concerns with the vet over the phone during the appointment
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
– Monday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
– Tuesday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
– Wednesday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
– Thursday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
– Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
– Saturday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
– Sunday: CLOSED
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at North Hill Animal Hospital